Brandon is the fearless leader of our MIS team and has multitudes of experience, education and certifications to back it up. Brandon started his career in this field more than two decades ago and went from the guy fixing the problem, to being an ethics advocate for creating a proprietary method of properly identifying issues with a repeatable, science-based process and then properly remediating the problems that has proven to be as effective as it is unique. Brandon is known more for his skills as a dad, than even his decades of experience in this industry and that says as much as it should about him. When he is not leading the team, he is taking full advantage of what nature has to offer with his 3 boys, 1 girl, and rescued boxer named Roxi.
Licenses and Certification
- MIS certified CMI (Certified Microbial Investigator)
- MIS Certified Thermography Level I
- MIS Certified Water Testing Technician
- MICRO Certified CMI - 80355
- CDPHE Asbestos Certification – Building Inspector 14420 (INACTIVE)
- Acclaim Environmental EPA-Approved AHERA Asbestos Course for Inspectors AE14-024-BI-I-04
- Environmental Training & Consulting EPA-Approved AHERA Asbestos Course for Contractors and Supervisors
- CDPHE Asbestos Certification – Supervisor (Inactive)
- IICRC Certified WDRT (Water Damage Restoration Technician) (Inactive)
- IICRC Trained AMRT (Applied Microbial Remediation Technician) (Inactive)
Brandon worked in Environmental Remediation for 10 years before joining Mold Inspection Sciences in 2010.
Roxi the Boxer, who was a rescue
One of our favorite activities to do as a family is camping at the Lake! We also love dirt biking, and fishing, and anything outside of the house on a nice day.
What else do you want our clients to know about you?
Let me get back to you on that.
Do you have a favorite quote/song/book/movie?
Favorite Books are a toss up between Stephen Kings The Dark Tower Series, and Michael Crichton's Jurassic Park.