Mark Dupree, Environmental Consultant
Mark came to us with a Navy background, followed by a decade worth of outdoor environmental work and a clear passion to utilize his ability and dedication to delve into the indoor environmental aspects of inspection and testing. Mark is both methodical with his consultations and dedicated to helping his clients understand precisely what they need to know about their individual situations. Mark is happiest at home in Colorado with his family, his pets, and his guitar.
Licenses and Certification
- MIS certified CMI (Certified Microbial Investigator)
- MIS Certified Thermography Level I
- MIS Certified Water Testing Technician
- MICRO Certified CMI
Almost one year's experience in IAQ working for MIS!
Cats: Lila & Lilo
What else do you want our clients to know about you?
I'm a veteran of the United States Navy.
Favorite Quote, Book, Song, Movie?
- "Veni Vidi Vici" - Julius Caesar
- All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix
- Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas
- Down Periscope - Directed by David S. Ward