We are Mold Testing and Inspection Experts
Helping our clients breathe easy and thrive safely in all home or work environments
Mold Inspection Sciences provides the following services: mold testing, mold inspection, mold detection, CIRS protocol inspection and testing, mold remediation protocols and support services, post-remediation clearance testing, drinking water sampling and testing, allergen testing, and a variety of specialized tests including for bacteria, SARS Cov-2, and more.
For over 19 years Mold Inspection Sciences has executed thousands of mold investigations. Our proven science-based expertise helps us determine exactly what’s impacting our clients. We only perform mold inspection and testing services, never remediation. This means you get trusted recommendations and next steps to help solve the issue that’s impacting you.
Drinking Water Testing and Analysis
Safe Drinking Water Is Critical to Living a Safe and Healthy Life Wherever You May Be. Our Testing Services Deliver Clear Results for Quality Assurance.
Mold Remediation Support Services
We do not perform mold remediation or construction meaning there are no conflicts of interest for our clients.
Mold Remediation Scope of Work
- If it is determined you have a mold problem, we create an industry-leading Scope of Work that details how the mold should be cleaned/removed
- A property owner, renter, or property manager can use the Scope of Work to secure remediation bids from specialized contractors
- We can recommend reliable remediation contractors and can work closely with them to ensure the work is completed in the safest and most effective manner
Post-Remediation Testing and Verification
- Once the remediation is complete, we will perform a post inspection and testing to ensure that
- All containment chambers are properly built and dust and debris free
- All mold growth is cleaned and/or removed
- All building materials are dry
- There are no water leaks
- Ambient air mold samples and cross contamination samples meet accepted guidelines for clearance
Environmental Risk Assessments
Assessments and testing in support of your efforts to comply with CDC mitigation guidelines for COVID-19 when operating your business, post cleaning verification, and employee and customer peace of mind surveys.