Gerald Young Senior Environmental Consultant
Gerry has been with us for the long haul as a Senior Environmental Consultant and is widely known for his knowledge that is decorated with certifications and experience beyond measure. Our clients appreciate Gerry’s insights and vast experience and they let us know about it constantly! When Gerry is not taking fantastic care of our clients, he is enjoying his time with wife of 30+ years and his Senior Housecat, named Wilson. Gerry has 4 adult children that he is wildly proud of and when he has moments for himself, he can be found working on cars.
Licenses and Certification
- MIS certified CMI (Certified Microbial Investigator)
- MIS Certified Thermography Level I
- MIS Certified Water Testing Technician
- MICRO Certified CMI - 680
- Inspectors Training Association - Certified Microbial Investigator
- American Council for Accredited Certification (formerly IAQA) CRMI - Member 11820
20+ years. Began in the IAQ industry in 2001 as an odor removal specialist using high concentrations of ozone, then upgraded with certifications as a mold inspector. Gary joined Mold Inspection Sciences in 2011.
One old cat named Wilson.
I like to work on cars.
What else do you want our clients to know about you?
I really enjoy the work I do and always do my best to be punctual and am committed to making sure my customers are satisfied and more knowledgeable about their indoor air situation...whatever that might be.